By J Timberlake,S Kativu
Read or Download African Plants: Biodiversity Taxonomy and Uses PDF
Similar botany books
Forensic Botany: a pragmatic consultant is an available advent to the way botanical facts is pointed out, amassed and analysed in felony circumstances. more and more this type of proof is turning into extra vital in forensic research and but there are few knowledgeable botanists capable of help in such circumstances.
This booklet presents wide and complete wisdom to the researchers/academics who're operating within the box of cesium infected websites, and the effect on vegetation. This booklet can also be valuable for graduate and undergraduate scholars who're focusing on radioecology or secure disposal of radioactive waste, remediation of legacies and the effect at the setting.
Concentration of this ebook isn't on tree planting as one may well mistake yet on producing considerable natural uncooked fabrics for use in cottage, village, mini and micro organisations. it truly is primarily a advisor for village marketers, social employees and multinationals that have to spend in India percentage in their web revenue on public welfare and social actions.
This ebook deals a entire compilation of biotic and abiotic components that impact lychee construction and commercialization. It addresses illness administration for a variety of causal brokers, together with the leaf mite (Acerya litchi Keifer), leaf miner (Conopomorpha cramerella), fruit borers (Conopomorpha cramerella, Platypeplus aprobola Meyer and Dichocrosis sp.
- Genetic Resources, Chromosome Engineering, and Crop Improvement:: Forage Crops, Vol 5 (Genetic Resources Chromosome Engineering & Crop Improvement)
- Tree Nuts: Composition, Phytochemicals, and Health Effects (Nutraceutical Science and Technology)
- Plants and Vegetation: Origins, Processes, Consequences
- Physiological Mechanisms and Adaptation Strategies in Plants Under Changing Environment: Volume 2
- Women in Sustainable Agriculture and Food Biotechnology: Key Advances and Perspectives on Emerging Topics (Women in Engineering and Science)
Extra resources for African Plants: Biodiversity Taxonomy and Uses